Bank to Bank Transfers
Now available at Citizens. You can now move money between your Citizens accounts and accounts held at other U.S. based financial institutions. Call 1-800-549-0194 for more details on this service.
- Customer must have a checking or savings account and online banking with Citizens Bank Minnesota
- Transfer funds from or to accounts held at other US-based financial institutions for $1 per transfer.
- Feature must be approved and enabled by bank staff. Call 800-549-0194 to enable.
- Accountholder must only enroll accounts in which they have the right to transfer funds.
- Account setup is similar to PayPal.
- There is a 3pm daily cutoff. Transfers initiated prior to cutoff will typically be displayed in the account at the start of the next business day.
- There is a daily limit of $2,500 in and $2,500 out of the account held at Citizens Bank Minnesota. Larger transfers may be allowed on a case-by-case basis.
- More details can be found in the agreement after the feature has been enabled.