For our members over 55 years of age, we offer this incredible club, offering great deals on trips, plays, seminars, dinners, and much more!
The Glück-N-Spiel Club provides members with opportunities to travel and participate in monthly activities, and the Club Coordinator makes all the arrangements. You will receive a detailed itinerary on all trips a month prior to leaving. Being a member is a great way to travel, learn, and build friendships.
- Monthly newsletter
- Free monthly blood pressure checks
- Special Events
- Educational seminars
- Official checks & money orders
- Photocopy service
- Check guarantee
- Stop Payments
- Free notarizing
- Direct deposit of Social Security & pension checks
- Free Telephone and Online Banking
- Monthly card & bingo events
Recent trips taken include: Branson, Chanhassen, Orpheum, Italy, Twins Games, Alaska, the Old Log Theater, Grand Casino, Wisconsin, New England Fall Colors, Hawaii, and the Science Museum.
How To Join
- In order to join the Glück-N-Spiel Club, you must be at least 55 years old.
- Maintain a minimum balance of $1,500 or more in a Citizens Basic Checking or Regular Passbook Savings Account, OR
- Maintain $10,000 balance in CD's plus one other bank product. (Checking, Savings, Loans, IRA, or Insurance)
- One account will cover husband and wife
- Singles may add a friend or relative under their membership