At Citizens Bank Minnesota, we offer Small Business Administration (SBA) loans and other special loan programs.
To apply or to ask for additional information, please contact one of our business bankers. We can find the loan program that will suit your business best!
- Affordable interest rates, both fixed and variable
- Various loan periods
- Personalized loans to meet your needs
- Advisors to help you decide what's best for your business
Citizens is committed to helping small businesses, which are the backbone of the nation's economy, thrive. One way we do this is through our participation in the Small Business Administration's (SBA's) loan programs:
- 7(a) Loan Program: This is SBA's primary and most flexible loan program, with financing guaranteed for a variety of general business purposes. It is designed for start-up and existing small businesses.
- CDC/504 Loan Program: This program provides long-term, fixed-rate financing to acquire fixed assets (such as real estate or equipment) for expansion or modernization.
- SBAExpress Loan Program: This program is a streamlined and expedited loan program for smaller financing needs of businesses.
- Patriot Express Loan Program: This program is designed for small businesses that are 51% or more owned by veterans or members of the military community.
Contact our Business Lenders today to inquire about SBA loans!