Online Banking and Bill Payment
What time does your local bank branch close? Wait, never mind -- it doesn't matter! With Online Banking you can do your banking anytime and from anywhere.
Transfer funds, check your balance, download statements, see if a particular check has cleared... all in real time. You can even pay your bills online. It's easy to use and totally secure so you can conduct all your business when it's convenient to you!
And with our Online Bill Payment service, you can make paying bills a snap. Forget licking envelopes, buying stamps, or running out to the mailbox. Save time, money, and frustration by paying all your bills from one secure website.
- Easy to use
- Totally secure
- Check balances
- Transfer funds
- Download statements
- Pay bills electronically
- Set up auto payments and reminders
- Free e-Statements
More InformationYour Online Banking ID and PIN Number provide added security. Once you have signed up, you will receive an Online Banking ID and PIN (Personal Identification Number).
You will be required to change your PIN the first time you use Online Banking. You can easily change both your Online Banking ID and your PIN number anytime you would like. In fact, as an added security measure, we encourage you to do so.
Three incorrect log-in attempts will lock your account from Online Banking usage. Once you begin an Online Banking session, ten minutes of inactivity will cause you to be automatically logged out.
Bank to Bank Transfers
Now available at Citizens Bank Minnesota. You can now move money between your Citizens accounts and accounts held at other U.S. based financial institutions. Call 1-800-549-0194 for more details on this service.
- Customer must have a checking or savings account and online banking with Citizens Bank Minnesota
- Transfer funds from or to accounts held at other US-based financial institutions for $1 per transfer.
- Feature must be approved and enabled by bank staff. Call 800-549-0194 to enable.
- Accountholder must only enroll accounts in which they have the right to transfer funds.
- Account setup is similar to PayPal.
- There is a 3pm daily cutoff. Transfers initiated prior to cutoff will typically be displayed in the account at the start of the next business day.
- There is a daily limit of $2,500 in and $2,500 out of the account held at Citizens. Larger transfers may be allowed on a case-by-case basis.
- More details can be found in the agreement after the feature has been enabled.